Counting my blessings"
When I'm worried
And I can't sleep
I count my blessings
Instead of sheep
And I fall asleep
Counting my blessings
When my bankroll
Is getting small
I think of when
I had none at all
And I fall asleep
Counting my blessings
I think about a nursery
And I picture curly heads
And one by one I count them
As they slumber in their beds
If you're worried
And you can't sleep
Just count your blessings
Instead of sheep
And you'll fall asleep
Counting your blessings
~Irving Berlin ~
When I'm worried
And I can't sleep
I count my blessings
Instead of sheep
And I fall asleep
Counting my blessings
When my bankroll
Is getting small
I think of when
I had none at all
And I fall asleep
Counting my blessings
I think about a nursery
And I picture curly heads
And one by one I count them
As they slumber in their beds
If you're worried
And you can't sleep
Just count your blessings
Instead of sheep
And you'll fall asleep
Counting your blessings
~Irving Berlin ~

7 comments:
Adorable!
Hugs
Oh I just love this little song...the melody is so simple but sweet and the lyrics are very powerful...
Thanks so much for sharing this soothing song, Elizabeth!
Hugs,
Lynn♥
~Let FREEDOM Ring!~
Sweet post! Thanks so much for visiting me today!
Hugs, Lisa
darling poem, i think i'll give it a try!
http://randommusingsfrommypov.com
Great words. So true and encouraging!
Oh that is just too sweet :)
Hi Elizabeth!
You won my giveaway!! Please visit me and email me your address so I can send it out to you!
Hugs,Lisa
Post a Comment