Hubby and Rosco. Rosco's being shy.
Wow, we have 8-9 inches of snow on the ground and it should be here until later in the week. It was so pretty out this morning that I hated to see hubby mess it up with his 4-wheeler but he's had a lot of fun playing in it and who knows how long it may be before we get another one like this. Several years ago we bought several sleds and boards in hopes of using them if we EVER had enough snow and hubby finally got to use them today. In fact, many of our neighbors got to use them as well. As for me, I have stayed inside except for the few minutes I went out to make pictures. Too cold for me. It is still beautiful out, just not in our backyard. Lol. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a nice week.
6 comments:
I know what you mean...nobody is here this week with me, so except my footprints, the snow is still smooth and clean! When it gets messed up and dirty it's just, well...ugly! Stay inside and warm!
Amazing!
Beautiful snow! Looks like a lot of fun:)
Pictures are really beautiful! We did not get that much snow here in central Alabama but got ice instead. Some is still on my front porch. So looking forward to summer. I've been indoors since last Sunday and am now about stir crazy. BTW, I love what you've done to your blog. It looks great! Stay warm.
Sharon
Hi dear! Will you send some of that beautiful snow over here? It's too much like summer down here in San Antonio! Loved your photos and glad that your family had a great time.
Deanna :D
Checking in with you sweet lady!
Deanna :D
Post a Comment