Friday, April 6, 2012
Kayla Time
It's hard to believe that almost 4 months have gone by since my last post. However, they say time flies when you're having fun and I am certainly enjoying the time I spend with my granddaughter. I am still keeping Kayla, who is now 7 months old, during the day while both parents work. She is growing so much and we are beginning to see some personality and attitude develop. She is the center of our lives and yes, our world revolves around her...and she knows it. She is learning so much now and is a very busy little girl which keeps Gammy (me) busy as well. Gone are the nights when I had trouble falling to sleep, now or least most nights, it's a struggle for me to stay awake until 10:00 p.m. but I'm loving my time with Kayla. My daughter, Jacqueline, and Shawn each drive over 50 miles a day so that I can keep her. Jacqueline drives from Madison (approx. 25 miles) each morning to bring Kayla and then drives back there to work. Then Shawn drives from Madison in the evening to pick her up and drives back there to go home...that's over 100 miles a day they drive between them so Kayla can stay with me...They hope to sell their home and move a few miles down the road from us within the next year. Needless to say, Kayla is such a happy little girl and such a blessing to all of us. Happy Easter everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
how do I follow your blog?
Post a Comment