
I am so happy fall has arrived. However, I am having problems with my allergies. I cannot breath very well, my nose is stopped up, eyes are swollen; I also have a sore throat and at the moment I have a headache. I do not feel well at all. Skylar has not felt very well either the past few days. This morning he has a runny nose which is bad because he cannot wipe it; so sad. I pray he gets better very soon because he cannot cough, we can assist cough him but sometimes it doesn't work as well and he gets pneumonia and has to be hospitalized. Over the next few months we will give him lots of vitamins and say lots of prayers for him to stay well. As far as myself, I have just arrived home from getting him up; I have taken my sinus medicine and I am on my way to take a hot bath and lay down for an hour or so. Hopefully, I will feel better when I wake up. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a nice Fall day.
5 comments:
So sorry fall is not being kind to your family!
Hope you feel better soon!
Hugs, Lisa
Dear Elizabeth I hope you feel better soon. So sorry to hear that your nephew is sick too. I'll say a prayer for you both. Take care. Hugs, Elena
Thank you Lisa and Elena for your sweet comments. Bless you both.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth, all of my children have allergies and are sick right now. I hope you feel better soon!
We've got the allergies here as well. Feel better. :)
Post a Comment