The Simple Woman's Daybook
FOR TODAY
February 1, 2010...
Outside my window..... it's a very cold and frosty morn.
I am thinking.....about the many things that I have to do today.
I am thankful for... a restful weekend.
I am wearing..... gray sweats and white t-shirt.
I am remembering..... that I need to call and reschedule my dentist appointment.
I am going..... to Skylars in a few minutes.
I am currently reading..... a few of my favorite blogs.
I am hoping..... that my headache goes away VERY soon.
On my mind..... SPRING!!!!!
Noticing that..... my ironing basket is full again.
Pondering these words..... "Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places."
From the kitchen..... I can smell the coffee that I just made for my husband.
Around the house..... I have been running around picking up this morning.
One of my favorite things..... is a clean house.
From my picture journal.....
Please stop by and visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook to read other entries for today. 
1 comment:
Hi Elizabeth! I loved your list. That picture of the little baby is amazing. So tiny, yet so perfect. Mary was not that little but it felt like it sometimes when she was newborn. We were afaid she would just slip through our arms!
Post a Comment