Saturday, May 16, 2009

Little Girls

"Little girls are precious gifts,
wrapped in love serene.
Their dresses tied with sashes
and futures tied with dreams."

What Is A Little Girl!”
She's a bundle of sweetness, brightness & fun
The beauty of springtime, the warmth of the sun
She's Innocence covered with mud, sand, & soot
She's Motherhood dragging a doll by the foot...
She's a composite picture of giggles & tears
Of tantrums, excitement, amusement & fears
A bundle of mischief and often a tease
A creature of moods not easy to please...
Who'll capture your heart with her pixie-like grin
Or chatter and beg till your patience wears thin
But obedient, naughty, mischievous or coy
She's Mom's little Darling & Dad's Pride & Joy.

Have a Nice Weekend

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Oh, how well I know this! Sweetness and mischief is right. ;) I'm going to keep this poem at hand. Thanks fro sharing.

I love these glitter graphics. I'll have to go over to the site and see what they have, so cute!

Elena said...

That is beautiful. It makes me think of my little one:)