View of our dining room when you enter our home through the sunroom.
My dad gave me this chandelier around 16 years ago. He actually bought 4 of them at a yard sale and gave them all to me. Some of them were missing parts so I combined all the parts and had enough to complete two of them. The other one is hanging in my living room. My dad loved going to yard sales and he was always finding things he knew I would like. It was almost like he was doing it for me, since I was usually the recipient of his great finds. My dad passed away on Father's Day 2007 and I have many reminders of him throughout my home as well as in my heart. I MISS him very much.
My wonderful husband bought our dining room suit 28 years ago . He picked it out by himself and this is the china cabinet that came with it. I love fruit and have it displayed on many items throughout my dining room & kitchen.
A portion of the fruit arrangement and lamp on the side table.
Wall decor on each side of window.
Thank you for stopping by and please be sure to go by and visit Kelly's Korner to view other dining rooms. Have a wonderful weekend.
6 comments:
Your dining room is gorgeous! Love the floral arrangements and the color!
That little chair is precious! I love its history!
Elizabeth...what a stunning room! Love all the beautiful rich colors!Thanks so much for sharing this pretty with us~~
Hugs,
Lynn
simply beautiful.It looks like such a welcoming space and the colors are fantastic. LOVE the lamp
and I love that sweet little kids chairs.
Thanks for inviting me in :)
I enjoy the special little accents that make your dining room personal like the light and the hutch. Thanks for sharing!
I love the colors, so lush! I miss those stone floors that you see so often down south. They are so cool and clean - good for allergies.
Post a Comment