Friday, October 30, 2009

Weeks End



Don't those cakes look delicious? I cannot imagine how it feels to be pampered......I'm not even sure I would like it. . . . . .

A busy, busy week and I am so ready for the weekend. I am tired but it is a good tired because I have accomplished a lot in the past 2 weeks. I have also made a few changes that I hope will be very beneficial to me. I no longer have any soft drinks in my home; I actually stopped that 12 days ago and it has been harder to quit than smoking was. I have also been walking some but I could do better; lots of rain and I have been busy decluttering. I am also drinking lots and lots of water. This is my second week of changes, no diet, and I have lost 6 lbs. I have also managed to clean out a lot of clutter from my house, although I still have some to go through. I have also stopped going over Skylar's on Friday. His girlfriend is off on Friday's, he has Jessica, the respite caregiver, his stepdad, and his mom so I see no need in my going over and getting him up when he has all those people there and I can really use an extra day for myself; more time to walk : ) I love walking and it gives him an opportunity to allow others to learn to care for him; of course his mom already knows how. I really need to get off here and take a bath and go to bed. I have also been sleeping better since I am not getting all the caffeine from the cokes. Please say a prayer that I am able to continue with these changes in my life. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Prayers offered up. Great job with the weight loss! I'm getting off to go on the treadmill. :)

Elena said...

Elizabeth it sounds like you are doing great. I will pray for the Lord to help you in your decision to give up cokes. I know things like that are hard but so rewarding! I love your new blog design! Take care dear friend! Elena