FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
Life is a book in volumes three -
The past, the present, and the yet-to-be.
The past is written and laid away,
The present we're writing every day,
And the last and best of volumes three
Is locked from sight - God keeps the key.
Author Unknown
Life is a book in volumes three -
The past, the present, and the yet-to-be.
The past is written and laid away,
The present we're writing every day,
And the last and best of volumes three
Is locked from sight - God keeps the key.
Author Unknown

1 comment:
Hello Elizabeth,
I just dropped in to say hello and see how you were doing as I have not taken much time to read blogs or for that matter even to write on my own blog lately. It has been a busy summer and fall. Fencing and cows are our life and now canning and cows are our life! LOL
I was sad to see you are suffering your way through menopause. I haven't had to go through all that trying stuff. I am about 6 years older than you. I don't get hot flashes, or many of the troubles you are going through so I was thinking maybe you should come over and chase cows! Okay just kidding~~I do have the weight gain thingy though. Lots of walking and drink your water and those vitamins you have will help but they got to get into your mouth and down your throat. It will take awhile for them to kick in too. Have you gone to a health store they may have liquid vitamin mixes that you could take. There is lots of stuff out there. Praying for you and praying something will help Don't give up on yourself I do know there is a mixture for helping you sleep in liquid form at the health food stores. It is put out by the same company as puts out the liquid vitamins for children called Kindervital. Maybe you could ask about it.I can't think of its name right now. Well better go Lots of love and prayers Roxanne
Post a Comment