
Kelli at http://kellishouse.blogspot.com/ is hosting "Show and Tell Friday." I thought I would participate by showing some of my doll ornaments.
This is a section of my tree to show some of my doll ornaments. Please click on the photo to enlarge it to get a better view. My husband bought the first 5 small dolls about 10 years ago at Hobby Lobby. He paid 97 cents each for them. I collected porcelain dolls at the time and he knew I would like them. I now have 20 doll ornaments in my collection.
I bought this doll at the Dollar Tree a few years ago.
This one I bought at Cracker Barrel 3 years ago.
This is one of the first ones that my husband bought at Hobby Lobby.
This one also came from Cracker Barrel 2 years ago.
Another one from Cracker Barrel that I bought last year.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my show and tell and please visit Kelli and see what others are showing.
10 comments:
So pretty and such a great collection! Your husband knew just what to get for you:)
Linda C
Your tree is absolutely beautiful and how clever of you to showcase your dolls on it. What a great thing for your children to inherit. Have a super great weekend. ~ Lynn
My mom collects dolls. She would love to see your tree! How beautiful! I really like the angel alot. Thanks for sharing your collection. It's gorgeous!
Please feel free to stop by my blog and visit anytime.
What a beautiful doll collection---very nice!
Julieann
those are precious. I can't believe he got them for 97 cents!!
That is one lavish tree! The dolls are a sweet and beautiful touch.
Your tree is absolutely gorgeous! It looks like something out of a magazine. I love the ornaments!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, Elizabeth. I'm so glad you stopped by.
I LOVE the doll ornaments and your home is just lovely. I'll be back for more visits.
Merry Christmas!
Sandra
Your tree is beautiful! The dolls are so lovely on it.
Hi Elizabeth,
How pretty. I love dolls. Thank you for visting with me today.
Hugs,
Elizabeth
Post a Comment