Thursday, January 15, 2009

"Show & Tell Friday"

Show and Tell

For Kelli's "Show & Tell Friday" this week I am showing curtains and chair covers that I have made for my office.

I made these curtains out of some remnant pieces that I bought at Hancock's Fabrics.

A little closer view.

I bought this chair at a local antique store. I covered the seat and used some of the embroidered fabric from my curtains to coordinate them together.

A closer view.

I also covered the seat of my office chair in the same fabric as the antique chair above.
I will try and post more pictures of my office on Saturday. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will also visit Kelli at http://kellishouse.blogspot.com/ to see what others are also showing.

16 comments:

Jadehollow said...

Those are Beautiful! You did an awesome job! Love the colors.
~Blessed Hugs...
Debbie

Hootin Anni said...

On fabulous window treatment!!! I am so impressed. It has given me some ideas on how to do a couple of windows that I've been trying to think of 'how to do it'.

Beautiful colors too.

My Show n Tell is being BLUE today...come on over if you can. I'd love your company.

A Hint of Home said...

You did a very nice job on the curtains and chairs. Love the color blue.

Lady Katherine said...

The fabric is so lovely. The curtians and chair turned out wonderful in this fabric. Just love it.

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

The curtains look very luxurious to me and I have to say I love, love, love your chairs. How talented you are!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Very nice. I love the middle fabric on the panel for the curtain. Great job!!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful, great job! The fabric is so very pretty, I love the blues.

Kathy said...

What a beautiful job you did. I would love to be able to sew creatively. I'm actually lucky to get a button sewn on!

Anonymous said...

I just love what you did with the chair....beautiful!!

akawest said...

Great job. You are very talented. I also love the wall color.

Belinda said...

Gosh...what a great job you did with these! I so admire all of you talented sewing bloggers...I am hopeless in that area. I love the fabrics you chose as well. :-)

Kym-Anne said...

I love the fabric it's just gorgeous, the curtains and chare are beautiful. How talented you are!

Carla said...

goodness, these are marvelous! Love your color choice:)

MRS MJW said...

wow. very nice job.

joyh82 said...

They turned out beautiful! Love the seat cushions too.

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Wow! You did a great job! I love the color and the fabric! Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment for me!
Hope you're having a great day!