We have snow!!! No, actually it is only snow flurries, but it is still pretty. We have been having some cold weather in the past week. It was 9 degrees here on Friday morning. My husband builds custom homes and has to work outside so I was happy that he decided to take the day off. He went back to work this morning. My sister was off today so I did not have to go over and help Skylar. I miss spending time with him but having the extra time at home gave me a chance to catch up on some chores and clean out my linen closet. I have decided to keep only 4 sets of sheets for my bed (2 sets of cotton & 2 sets of flannel) and give the extras to my aunt, who just got a queen size bed. I washed the linens that I am giving away and hung them outside on the line this morning (photo above). Of course they froze but by mid-day I went out and checked and the wind had almost dried them. An hour later my niece came running in and said that it was snowing. I went outside and tried to get a picture but the snow only shows up as little swirls in the photos and my sheets are wet again....Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful evening.
2 comments:
If you don't eat anything else, you should have some kind of breakfast. When I don't feel like eating anything, I take a banana and break it up into my blender, add 3 good spoonfuls of any flavor yogurt you may have, and top that off with enough 8th Continent soy milk to make it like a shake! Drink up and you have started your day off with a fruit, dairy, and all the good stuff in soy! It hardly takes any effort at all and it is totally good for you! Have a God-filled and blessed day! Hugs!!
Have you thought a bit out of the box about breakfast? Most normal breakfast foods don't appeal to me, but I'm always up for a bowl of leftover pasta or some such odd breakfast.
Post a Comment