My sock drawer
T-shirt drawer
Last week, while out grocery shopping I went by Lowes and found a drawer organizer (pictured above) for my socks. I really didn't know what to expect when I bought it but I really like it and plan to buy another one for my underwear. I really did a lot of purging when it came to my socks and t-shirts, I should have gotten rid of some of them a long time ago. I finished the master bedroom last week as planned and today I had planned on starting on the master bedroom closet and bath. However, I am still not feeling very well. I have finished taking the antibiotic that the doctor gave me and I am still taking the Allegra but I don't feel any better. This morning I went over to Skylar's and got him ready for the day and came home and laid on the sofa all afternoon and evening. I did get up for a couple of hours and help my niece work on a school project. She is out of school this week for spring break. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel like getting started on our bathroom and closet. If not, I will get to them when I am feeling better. Thank you for stopping by.
1 comment:
That sock organizer is the neatest thing. I've never seen one but it certainly makes everything look nice and organized. Great job!
Post a Comment