I enjoy looking at decorating books, magazines, and web sites. I have many books and magazines and I also have a decorating ideas file on my computer that I place pictures of design ideas in. I thought I would share a few of the living room and family room pictures that I have found while searching on the internet. Many of them are from Southern Accents, Southern Living, Cottage Living, and Country Living.
Southern Accents This looks like the same blue that I have in my office. Southern Accents
I like looking at decorating ideas too. I watch way too much HGTV in the evening. ;) I am so drawn to those pictures with that 70's green. For lack of a better word, it's delicious. I even like it in ultra modern decor.
Oh how I love looking at decorating mags to...I have severl 4 inch 3 ring binders filled with ideas. I would rather watch home improvement shows then what is on TV now...I am always redoing, rearranging a room with things throughout my home..cost nothing..but alot of fun..Lisa
3 comments:
I like looking at decorating ideas too. I watch way too much HGTV in the evening. ;) I am so drawn to those pictures with that 70's green. For lack of a better word, it's delicious. I even like it in ultra modern decor.
Oh how I love looking at decorating mags to...I have severl 4 inch 3 ring binders filled with ideas. I would rather watch home improvement shows then what is on TV now...I am always redoing, rearranging a room with things throughout my home..cost nothing..but alot of fun..Lisa
Oh I love these. There are several green ones I really liked. I'm not this formal but they are nice to look at!
Hugs, Lisa
Post a Comment