Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thanksgiving Tablescapes

Since Thanksgiving will be here soon I have been searching the Internet for tablescaping ideas. I am not real big on place cards. Most of my family members prefer to sit where they please and that is fine by me, especially since we all can't sit at the same table anyway. However, I do like to make the table pretty for those who sit there; most of the time it is the elderly members in our family. The young folks usually prefer to sit together but we are all in the same room together. I thought I would share some of the pictures I have found.


From Country Living

Better Home & Garden

Martha Stewart

Country Living


Country Living

Sunset

Southern Living

Southern Living

Better Homes & Garden

Country Living

Country Living

Country Living

Better Home & Garden

Country Living

Southern Living


I would like to say thank you to those who left the kind comments congratulating me on my 1 year blogiversary. The winner of my give away is DeNiece Barnes from Organized Homemaking For Christ. DeNiece, I left you a comment on your blog letting you know to e-mail me and I will get it in the mail.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Terri said...

They are all so pretty! I do like the second one with the ribbon the best.

Alexandra said...

That orange is a clever idea. I might try this one. Thanks for sharing. :)

Elena said...

Congratulations to DeNiece! Wow, what beautiful table decorations. Thank you for sharing them:)