Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I will be puppy sitting Maya (daughter's Yorkie).
Thursday, December 10, 2009
My Christmas Home
I have most of my Christmas decorations up and hope to be completely finished by the end of the weekend. Since I have most of my decorating done I thought I would join Rhoda's (Southern Hospitality) Home for the Holidays tour, Funky Junk Interiors, Hooked on Holiday House Tours by Hooked on Houses, My House Tour: I’ll Be Home for Christmas by Melissa at The Inspired Room and My Romantic Home for Show & Tell Friday. Be sure and stop by these places to see all the lovely decorating and home tours. I hope to have more that I will add soon.


























Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I will be puppy sitting Maya (daughter's Yorkie).
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I will be puppy sitting Maya (daughter's Yorkie).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Everything looks beautiful and festive! I love it. :-)
Oh my....your home is so beautiful and that tree is just gorgeous! I love the reds and greens-it really makes your home so festive.
You have a lovely blog too!
Best wishes, Natasha.
Wow! Your tree and mantle are so beautiful!
Hope to see you next week for the Holly Bloggy Christmas Bash!
Oh my goodness...your Christmas decorating is gorgeous! I love all the Santas!
WOW! You're home is absolutely stunning! Gorgeous decorating and it looks so warm and inviting. :)
If they were giving prizes then yours should win top prize!
From the first Santa with the curly beard to the cute little whimsical stockings!
But, what cinched it for me were your lovely dolls trimming the tree!
PS...my Husband has a 48 car ornie too!
Elizabeth, I just LOVE the light fixture arrangement with the gold balls!!Is it a tree turned upside down? Soooo pretty. Thanks for sharing.Hope you'll visit me sometime. Blessings, Linda
Gorgeous! We've got our share of Santa fire fighter ornaments too.
I love all the Santas! Too cute.
Hope that you have a wonderful holiday!
If you get a chance, stop by my blog today and enter my children's Christmas book giveaway.
http://smallhomebigstart.blogspot.com/2009/12/gift-ideas-for-kids-gift-of-reading.html
Your mantel is just lovely! I like the mini trees you have there. :) Visiting from Julia's party. :)
Beautiful Home!
Your christmas home has such a warmth and relaxing feel.
Can't wait to see more...
Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful home, decor and tree! Love the dolls too...I have some dolls I hope to put out again someday...got the kids grown now I have grandkids touching everything!
Your decorations are just fantastic! Your tree is beautiful and I just love the dolls. They add such a magical touch. Have a wonderful weekend! Elena
Elizabeth! Your home is LOVELY! I know you are enjoying it. Have fun with the rest of the decorating and with your sweet little granddog!
Hugs, Lisa
Oh all your decorations are gorgeous! That hanging light ficture must be spectacular when the light is on... WOW !
Everything refects all your time effort and love you put into it. Just gorgeous!
Thank you for sharing and have a GRAND weekend.
So Beautiful! Especially your tree... wow! :)
rue
What a lovely family and home you have.. I was in shock at the large pine cones.. WOW... Thanks for stopping in at my blog and leaving a comment for the drawing on friday.. Happy Holidays
Such a gorgeous traditional Christmas!!
Post a Comment