Beautiful! :) And it is so right! It seems the older I get the harder I try to keep that Christmas feeling in my heart all year long. I don't care if it is mid-July, if I need a Christmas fix I watch It's a Wonderful Life or listen to a Bing singing some Christmas carols. Never fails to lift my spirits! :)
2 comments:
Cute graphic...we had a parade go by the house today and the Humane Society walked some dogs by...hopefully they'll get homes for Christmas!
Beautiful! :) And it is so right! It seems the older I get the harder I try to keep that Christmas feeling in my heart all year long. I don't care if it is mid-July, if I need a Christmas fix I watch It's a Wonderful Life or listen to a Bing singing some Christmas carols. Never fails to lift my spirits! :)
Post a Comment