Actually it is only a dusting but it is pretty. I went to bed this morning around 1:30 and the snow was coming down hard at that time. I woke my husband up and told him but he didn't believe me; had to get up and see for himself. This morning he woke me up at 6:30 and told me we had a lot of snow; I didn't believe him and got up to see for myself. You can tell we really trust the word of the other. We didn't have a lot; he was kidding around with me but I wasn't disappointed. We are honest with each other but occasionally we do joke around; especially about snow. Have a nice day.
4 comments:
~Karen
said...
Isn't it pretty??? You guys have a very beautiful serenity place. We got about the same, maybe little more. We live on the mountain. My husband and I got out early taking pictures of us like little kids. Lol. Our son woke us up sometime during the night telling us snow was on the ground. Now I know about what time he came in....he gave himself away. lol. One of my sisters lives in Louisiana and they got about 2in. They are very excited since they do not hardly ever get any. So happy for them....can see the excitement in their faces. btw...I'm a Bama fan too. But I do like Tebow. So I don't know who I'll be rooting for. lol. My sister is like 'they emphasis him too much and not as a team' I don't know...when you give God all the Glory I can see his favor. Have fun watching the game...
That snow is BEAUTIFUL! It's not the deceiving kind that has 2 inches of ice underneath. I'm in St. Louis and we haven't had any yet, except a few flakes yesterday while the sun was still out - kinda weird! IS THAT YOUR BACKYARD???? You must tell me! Whether it is or isn't, that's a beautiful scene - that would make a pretty Christmas card. Have a great weekend ~ ♥
These pictures are of our side yard. I made them while standing on the front porch. I think in May or June I posted some pictures of the same area. Thanks for the kind comments.
4 comments:
Isn't it pretty???
You guys have a very beautiful serenity place.
We got about the same, maybe little more. We live on the mountain. My husband and I got out early taking pictures of us like little kids. Lol. Our son woke us up sometime during the night telling us snow was on the ground. Now I know about what time he came in....he gave himself away. lol.
One of my sisters lives in Louisiana and they got about 2in. They are very excited since they do not hardly ever get any. So happy for them....can see the excitement in their faces.
btw...I'm a Bama fan too. But I do like Tebow. So I don't know who I'll be rooting for. lol. My sister is like 'they emphasis him too much and not as a team' I don't know...when you give God all the Glory I can see his favor.
Have fun watching the game...
That snow is BEAUTIFUL! It's not the deceiving kind that has 2 inches of ice underneath. I'm in St. Louis and we haven't had any yet, except a few flakes yesterday while the sun was still out - kinda weird! IS THAT YOUR BACKYARD???? You must tell me! Whether it is or isn't, that's a beautiful scene - that would make a pretty Christmas card. Have a great weekend ~ ♥
These pictures are of our side yard. I made them while standing on the front porch. I think in May or June I posted some pictures of the same area. Thanks for the kind comments.
Blessings,
Elizabeth
Snow is so pretty! We are having a silver thaw here where the fog freezes on the bushes and trees and it looks so pretty!
Post a Comment