Sharon at
The Old Oak Swing is hosting a February Give Away. The winner will receive a little Angel Wind Chime, 3 full size Avon Naturals Blackberry & Vanilla products including and 8.4 ounce Body Spray, a 5 ounce Shower Gel and an 8.4 ounce Body Lotion. A book compiled by Alice Gray -Stories for a Woman's Heart, the first collection. Sign ups will end at Midnight on February 27 and the drawing will be held and the winner announced on February 28. Please visit Sharon's blog to see the items she is giving away.
1 comment:
Hello!
How are you today, Elizabeth? I've been blogging for about a year and a half. I have two blogs. harvestlanecottage.blogspot.com and lauraofharvestlane.blogspot.com .
I've got you on my bloglist to let me know when you have updates. I looked at what you're doing in your yard. Great photos. I think you're going to reap a great harvest of beauty.
Blessings to you from our Lord Jesus Christ!
Laura
Post a Comment