
Recently, I was reading another blog and she was asking for prayers for a wonderful young family whose little girl, Cora, had been diagnosed with cancer, Neuroblastoma. I went to their blog and I have read it from the beginning to the last post made. It starts with Cora's birth on March 5, 2008, and the last post was yesterday, February 8, 2009, and it says "Cora is with Jesus today". My heart is heavy with grief for what this family is going through. I can only pray for God to give them the strength and comfort they are going to need. The link to their blog is http://themcclenahans.blogspot.com/ if you would like to go by and say a prayer for this family or leave your condolences.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Prayers Needed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hello Elizabeth, I will stop by this post~~If I remember rightly one of our pastor's had a little grandaughter that died from this and one of their own daughters died from this I am pretty sure. I know it was a rare cancer and sounded much the same.
If I could I would send you some snow maybe lots of snow. We are going to lose our fences in it pretty soon. It is back down to -20 something this evening so the sky is clear meaning no snow this evening HOORAY!! I can not even imagine shovelling mulch in February??!! Working in a flower garden. hmmm Have fun with it really do! Love all your photos. Amazing! How do you keep the dollies looking so fresh and clean?
Roxanne :)
Hi, Elizabeth! I'm so glad you found my blog and left me a note. I always love to find new friends in blog world. I've been peeking through your blog and really enjoyed my visit. I think we have some things in common - like husbands who ride motocycles! Hope you'll stop by my place from time to time and I'll be back to visit you, too. Your pictures are so pretty and you really have your home decorated well. Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's weekend. ♥Sharon♥
I saw this too and my heart broke for that family. But PRAISE GOD Cora really is with JESUS!!
Post a Comment